“Helping families transcend and recover from divorce and trauma since 1987!”
"SMS provides a dynamic collective of "Advocate Services" that will help your clients find emotional clarity and peace of mind, while at the same time feeling relaxed and prepared for the various stages through which one must progress when dissolving a marriage, allocating assets and liabilities and resolving issues with children.
The SMS staff will work individually with the attorney in order to gather the required information that will best support the client in moving forward, feeling unencumbered from past emotional & mental dramas, and then supporting their recovery process from those relationship disappointments and traumas.
Our goal at SMS is to best support both the attorney and the client, so that when the legal process is complete, each person will feel emotionally, mentally, and physically happier, more balanced and empowered; better prepared and ready to move forward with their lives, as well as pleased with their attorney’s efforts at the end of the legal process.”
Kathleen Dean. CHT, CTA, RBT, TFTdx, SMU, Certified in Texas Family Mediation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution.
The following "Advocate/SMS Services" for attorneys and their clients include the following: Preparation for Depositions; Pre-Trial & Trial Preparation & Rehearsal ; Mediation Consulting with client and attorney; Mediator and or Judge services; Post -Trial Review; Emotional Release Techniques. The following are also included:
• Consulting Expert for Purposes of Client Preparation (Divorce, Trauma, Child Issues)
• Texas Mediation Services
• “Mastery” Life Coaching & Consulting/ Corporate Training
• Assistance in Jury Trial Preparation & Selection
• Psychological Testing & Counseling for Children and Adults
• Clinical Hypnotherapy
• Stress Release & Relaxation Techniques
• Memory Enhancement
• Self-Empowerment Skills / Techniques / Training for release of old/out -dated behavior patterns in order to begin new self -supportive patterns
• Consulting/Counseling & Holistic Services for ADD and ADHD Children and Adults
• Naturopathic Services (Consultations for Physical / Mental / Emotional Health Issues & Support).
• Callahan Techniques of Thought Field Therapy ® (CT-TFT) to end: Traumas, Grief, Fears, Anger/Rage, Anxieties, Shame, Phobias, Embarrassment, Love Pain, Depression, PTSD... And much more.
All the above issues can be released within minutes without disclosure of one’s confidential information.
COST: $110 per hr. in office (10:00 AM – 5:00PM)
$140 per hr. in pre-approved cases, for “in home” services (door to door), out- of- area travel, after-hours appointments, and special contingency cases.
Payments accepted: PayPal/MC/Visa/American Express/Discover with 3.5 % service fee. Checks and Cash are also accepted. Attorneys may pay fees from retainer funds as agreed to by client & attorney. Traveling to client’s home town for SMS support services is also available. Sessions are usually 2-3 hours in lengths.
“Ms. Dean has been tremendous in helping my clients get through the intense stress of Family Law litigation. Her methods are quick and effective. YES! I recommend her!”
Cynthia L. Clack, Attorney at Law
CYNTHIA L. CLACK LAW OFFICE,
Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Texas Family Law, Author and Playwright,
Offices: Odessa/Midland/Dallas/Plano, TX.
See website at: www.synergymediationsolutions.com for more details